Is REX Environment Force worth it? And what does it really do in the first place? Find out in today’s review! 👉 Become a patron: 👉 Why do People ‘Play’ Flight Simulator? 👉 More info, links & timestamps down here! 👇👇
👉 Check out this live stream: LIVE LOGO REVEAL & Regular ‘Talking Aviation / Simulation’:
New ‘in-depth’ video every Thursday @ 1500 UTC and ‘easy’ video every Saturday @ 1400 UTC! Subscribe to stay tuned! If you appreciated this video, please leave a like! 🙂
***** 👇 – A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY $5+ PATRONS! – 👇 *****
🏆 Ben, JMGamingandStuff, Luca, Chris, Steve, Jeff, Sean, Janek, Dennis, Rob, DawnFox, Garrick, Steven, Daniel, Mark, Martin & Jean-Gabriel! 🏆
If you appreciate the content of the AviationPro channel, and if you are in the financial position to do so, please consider supporting me by becoming my patron! You’ll get some great rewards in return for your support!
✅ More info:
***** 👇 – CHECK OUT SOME OTHER VIDEOS! – 👇 ******
✈️ REX Sky Force 3D Full Review!
✈️ Why I Prefer Boeing Aircraft!
✈️ Boeing 787 Cold & Dark Startup + FMC Tutorial!
✈️ VATSIM Full Flight: Swiss Airbus A319 from Zurich to Budapest! FULL ATC!
✈️ How to Become a Virtual Air Traffic Controller on VATSIM!
***** 👇 – SUPPORT THE AVIATIONPRO CHANNEL! – 👇 ******
Here are some other ways of supporting the channel! Your help and contributions are much appreciated and help me finance some of the costs associated with this channel and allow me to maintain a steady video schedule. Thanks! 🙂
✅ PayPal Direct Donation:
✅ Donate Ether:
✅ Donate Bitcoin:
✅ AviationPro Support Page:
***** 👇 – MORE INFO ABOUT THIS VIDEO! – 👇 ******
The Real Environment Xtreme team has released yet another addon, adding to their long list of many products changing the sky and general environment in flight simulator. REX Environment Force is for Prepar3D V4.4 and V4.5 only and gives you a dynamic and ‘on-the-fly’ shading tweaking tool, including the ability to swap cloud and sky textures, all live from within the sim, without having to close and restart it.
All is reviewed in this video! Check out the timestamps below to navigate your way through!
– Windows 10® Pro 64-Bit
– Intel® Core™ i7-6700K CPU @ 4.60 GHz
– 16 GB DDR4 RAM
– Sapphire R9 390 Nitro 8G with back plate
– Super easy shader tweaking and seeing what you’re actually doing
– Ability to inject new textures and shaders (presets) without quiting the sim is great
– Automation mode adds more dynamics and variety to your flight. The sky upon arrival will look different than during the departure.
– Automation mode pretty subtle sometimes. Would be nice to know what is actually changing and what textures are currently active and how it really interprets weather data.
– HDR blooming is weird, needs tweaking (they are working on this)
– Although it’s nice, it’s yet another workaround to make the sky look great with 2D textures. Would be nice to see something truely groundbreaking sometime: a complete overhaul of the sky & cloud engine including 3D clouds that truely change dynamically, not using smoothly swapping 2D textures that are trying to face towards you.
***** 👇 – TIMESTAMPS! – 👇 ******
– 👉 Intro: 0:00
– 👉 What is it and why? 0:57
– 👉 How does this fit with other addons & weather engines? 3:00
– 👉 Main program overview: 5:11
– 👉 Seeing it in action: adjusting shaders in the sim, live: 11:02
– 👉 Cloud & Sky texture swapping: 16:08
– 👉 Mini UI overview: 18:51
– 👉 Negative: mini UI always appears in automation mode: 18:55
– 👉 Automation mode explained & overview: 21:25
– 👉 Testing automation mode: timelapse comparison: 24:54
– 👉 Departure vs. arrival sky comparison: 27:31
– 👉 Before/After shots – sky, terrain & water color: 28:28
– 👉 Negative: HDR bloom: 28:56
– 👉 Negative automation mode: 29:47
– 👉 Overall conclusion: 31:06
– 👉 Performance impact: 31:34
– 👉 My personal opinion & perspective on this product: 31:48
– 👉 Outro: 35:26
***** 👇 – STAY TUNED WITH AVIATIONPRO! – 👇 ******
🌎 NEW! Follow me on Instagram! (more personal, ‘less official’ posts, a bit more fun, will be active soon)
🌎 Follow me on Facebook!
🌎 Follow me on Twitter!
🌎 Check out my website for much more!