AirAsia full flight experience, from Kuala Lumpur to Singapore, onboard flight AK717.
This evening flight takes 55 minutes, operated using the Airbus A320-200 aircraft. On this short flight, there are lovely views of Malaysian cities and Singapore’s cityscape enroute. Pre-ordered meals are distributed by the friendly cabin crew, followed closely by the buy-on-board snack and beverage service. I had pre-ordered Kamal’s Mee Goreng Mamak and it was a delicious treat!
Sofitel Kuala Lumpur Damansara Hotel. 5 Star.
For more details on the hotel and to book go direct. ( You will always get the best deals by booking direct with Accor. With the opportunity for a cheeky upgrade )
My favourite hotel this year and not just because of the upgrade to this amazing suite. First of all, located in a great city. Furthermore luxury of the highest standards with Malaysia’s first Hammam Spa. However, above all that. What made it such a great hotel. Most noteworthy every single member of staff was a joy to meet. It really was an absolute pleasure to be there.
This really is a special hotel and it does something that many hotels forget. The check out experience was a joy. Charming staff a goodbye from the manager. My onward arrangements double checked.
First impressions are of course important. However so many hotels forget check out is the last memory you have of the hotel.
Consequently I have already booked a return visit this Autumn ! and I will certainly be staying for more than one night next time.
Room review, Pullman Kuala Lumpur City Centre, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
#roomreview #pullman #kualalumpur
Tomica World : Takara TOMY Plarail タカラトミー プラレール
#plarail #プラレール #toy, toy train,
Like our Facebook page at :
— FLIGHT INFORMATION —
Airline: Malindo Air
Aircraft: BOEING 737-800
Flight Time: 4Hrs
From: Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport [DAC]
To: Kuala Lumpur International Airport [KUL]
G’DAY OWFsquad and welcome to my 19th flight in 2019! On 25th April, I flew Malaysia Airlines MH127 service from Kuala Lumpur to Perth, the aircraft was operated by an Airbus A330-200. My seat was 5H in business class. The plane was an ex-Air Berlin aircraft.
MH73 Hong Kong to Kuala Lumpur review:
My AirModels affiliate link:
I earn a commission if you purchase an aeroplane model via the above link. It is a way to support my channel.
YouTube is making it very hard for new YouTubers to grow and gain exposure. And I’m here to help! If you’re an aviation YouTuber with less than 1000 subscribers. Fill in your details in the Google spreadsheet and your shout out is on me!
Shout out this week goes to: AirStream Aviation
Watch his brilliant Virgin Australia business class review:
What you’ll see in this clip:
– Malaysia Airlines Golden lounge
– Seat features
– Inflight entertainment system
– Take-off and landing clip
Some useful information:
Airline: Malaysia Airlines (MH)
Flight number: MH127
Aircraft type: Airbus A330-200
Aircraft registration number: 9M-MTW
Origin: Kuala Lumpur Airport (KUL / WMKK)
Destination: Perth Airport (PER / YPPH)
Flight date: 25-04-2019
Flight duration: 5 hours
Future flight reviews include:
– Air Canada Express E175 Toronto to Boston (economy class)
– Air India B787-8 Seoul Incheon to Hong Kong (economy class)
– Alitalia A320-200 Paris CDG to Rome (economy class)
– American Airlines A321 Los Angeles to Miami (economy class)
– American Airlines B757-200 Miami to Dallas (economy class)
– American Airlines B777-300ER Dallas to Hong Kong (economy class)
– American Airlines B777-300ER Hong Kong to Los Angeles (economy class)
– British Airways A320-200 London Heathrow to Barcelona (economy class) return
– Cathay Pacific A350-900 Singapore to Hong Kong (premium economy class)
– Etihad A380 Abu Dhabi to Paris CDG (business class)
– Etihad B787-10 Rome to Abu Dhabi (economy class)
– Etihad B787-9 Abu Dhabi to Hong Kong (economy class)
– Etihad B787-9 Hong Kong to Abu Dhabi (business class)
– Jetstar B787-8 Gold Coast to Seoul Incheon (economy class)
– Lufthansa A321 Barcelona to Frankfurt (economy class)
– Lufthansa B747-400 Frankfurt to Toronto (economy class)
– Malaysia Airlines A330-300 Adelaide to Kuala Lumpur (economy class)
– Malaysia Airlines A330-300 Hong Kong to Kuala Lumpur (economy class)
– Malaysia Airlines A330-300 Kuala Lumpur to Adelaide (economy class)
– Malaysia Airlines B737-800 Kuala Lumpur to Hong Kong (economy class)
– Philippine Airlines A321 Manila to Cebu (economy class)
– Philippine Airlines A330-300 Manila to Hong Kong (economy class)
– Qantas B737-800 Brisbane to Adelaide (economy class)
– Qantas B737-800 Perth to Adelaide (business class)
– Singapore Airlines A350-900 Singapore to Adelaide (economy class)
– Singapore Airlines A380-800 Hong Kong to Singapore (economy class)
– Swiss A321 Zurich to Barcelona (economy class)
– Swiss A340-300 Boston to Zurich (economy class)
– Thai Airways A350-900 Bangkok to Hong Kong (economy class)
– Virgin Atlantic B787-9 Hong Kong to London Heathrow (economy class) return
– Virgin Australia A330-200 Hong Kong to Melbourne (economy class)
– Virgin Australia A330-200 Sydney to Hong Kong (economy class)
– Virgin Australia B737-800 Adelaide to Gold Coast (economy class)
– Virgin Australia B737-800 Adelaide to Sydney (economy class)
– Virgin Australia B737-800 Melbourne to Adelaide (economy class)
You may find flight reviews on American Airlines, British Airways, Cathay Dragon, Cathay Pacific, Emirates, Etihad, Finnair, Hainan Airlines, Hong Kong Airlines, Japan Airlines, Jetstar (Australia), Jetstar Japan, Malaysia Airlines, Philippine Airlines, SriLankan Airlines, Thai Airways, Qantas, Singapore Airlines and Virgin Australia on my channel.
Be a patron of mine, receive a welcome gift and help me with achieving Patreon goals:
For business enquiry, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Or DM on Instagram: @oneworld.flyer
As always, see you again on Thursday!
One World Flyer 😀
This is my review on Malaysia Airlines Economy Class on flight number MH720 from Jakarta to Kuala Lumpur. This time operating aircraft was Air Bus A330-200 ex Air Berlin.
Hope you enjoy the video, please LIKE and SHARE and leave your comment. If you have not subscribe to my channel, please do SUBSCRIBE. And for thos who has subscribed to my channel, thank you for your support.
For all my viewer, please find travel essentials here :
Enjoy 15% discount for your SIGN UP and 1st time purchase if you use discount code READYPROAF15 at check out
And 5% discount on next purchases if you use code READYPROAF5 at check out
Kuala Lumpur… sahabatku pasti sudah sering kesana, negara tetangga Indonesia yang ga jauh dari Indonesia. video ini adalah cerita keluarga kami waktu liburan ke KL beberapa waktu yang lalu, boleh dibilang ini adalah liburan paket ekonomis alias liburan paket murah meriah. kami tidak menginap di hotel bintang lima, dan kami juga tidak makan di restoran yang mahal. yang penting perut kenyang dan bisa tidur nyenyak, mungkin ada juga sahabat yang belum pernah ke Malaysia, semoga video ini bisa menjadi referensi untuk mencari penginapan dan tempat jalan2 selama di Malaysia.
Semoga sahabatku suka dengan video ini…
One of the best ways to explore Kuala Lumpur city by taking the KL Hop-On Hop-Off tour bus. It has 27 stops which covers over 60 attractions and sites throughout the city. Join us as we review the service and check out if it’s worth putting it on your to-do-list!
SUPPORT US by SUBSCRIBING to our channel here:-
RM 50 – Adults (RM 25 for Locals)
RM 25 – Children/Student (RM 15 for Locals)
RM 74 – Adults (RM 40 for Locals)
RM 38 – Children/Student (RM 25 for Locals)
For more information on KL Hop-On Hop-Off, visit:
Daily: 9.00am to 6.00pm
(including Public Holidays and School Holidays)
Our Camera Gears:-